Add a wild edge to any decor with this tattoo-graphic candle lantern!
Don't forget to browse the rest of the tattoo designs in the categories

"You're doing it wrong" - re tattoo eyebrows
Generation Literature Tattoo. �For love I would split open your head and put
Sure, neither system can hold a candle
Jesus with the candle tattoo by Mirek vel Stotker
Candle Sellers at the Mount Mary Steps I clearly remember the Tattoo artists
"Terra" Candle Light Tattoo Fairy Pinback Button by mykajelina
How about this for a tattoo?

most requested tattoo design.
Hell and the Devil back tattoo is quite eerie really on Weird Things
Jack fell onto the candle stick� tattoo on his horribly wounded gouch.
Skull, Vines, and Candle traditional tattoo
I spotted this cupcake tattoo in the photostream of fellow Flickr user
Winged Candle Tattoo Design
Lingerie is to tattoo as birthday candle is to C4. They're kind of similar,
Tags: candle tattoo, eye tattoo, hula moon tattoo, james hunter tattooer,
"Mrs. Candle" Custom Heart & Banner Tattoo Gifts. Featuring the name Mrs.
skull sleeve tattoo

A really good friend of mine had me tattoo this wicked badass traditional