Get paid To Promote at any Location
TrafficRevenue

atom tattoo

The tattoo is a uranium atom with each orbital and all 92 electrons

The tattoo is a uranium atom with each orbital and all 92 electrons

�After much consideration, I decided to get an atom tattoo. But what atom?

�After much consideration, I decided to get an atom tattoo. But what atom?

Tattoos (Group)

Tattoos (Group)

How To Get A Techie Tattoo | How To Split An Atom

How To Get A Techie Tattoo | How To Split An Atom

Semilikitiu Tattoo: May 2009

Semilikitiu Tattoo: May 2009

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

pictures of tattoo symbols atomic tattoo studio

pictures of tattoo symbols atomic tattoo studio

Black Sun tattoos are quite popular now as well.

Black Sun tattoos are quite popular now as well.

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

I also want to share my new science tattoo, which I got because I am a

I also want to share my new science tattoo, which I got because I am a

Christiansen, Motion

Christiansen, Motion

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

atom tattoo

 IN THE TATTOO CATEGORY.

IN THE TATTOO CATEGORY.

outerspaceatom.jpg Atom tattoo

outerspaceatom.jpg Atom tattoo

How terrible is this tattoo?

How terrible is this tattoo?